Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Day #207

Okay so this day was ACTUALLY my first day of classes. I went to "Visual and Material Culture" from 11-1... It was okay. Not a top runner, and since I only need to take 15 credits and am currently signed up for 6 classes, this might be the one I drop. Too much philosophy for my taste. But the day was beautiful, I got to see the Heidelberg Car, and everything was still great.


By the way, this is the Heidelberg Car that drives around the city and parks in random places so that people (like me) can take pictures with it!

I did a few errands and finalized my trip to Munich this weekend (to meet up with Lyrics, the choir I sang in while in high school) before going on a run and rediscovering my love of podcasts. I listened to a few TEDtalks and finally (finally) downloaded Serial, the podcast my mother has been recommending for about 4 months. MORE REAL CLASSES TOMORROW, YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment