Monday, March 9, 2015

Day #171

Okay this no wifi thing is killing me so as of right now days #167-170 will be henceforth known as The Lost Days, and I will try to get back to them when I can I will try really really hard I promise okay guys I'm so sorry

But yesterday was Sunday and I woke up around 9:30 and my two friends in my housing complex and I made a delicious brunch of eggs with cheese and peppers and onions and spinach with bread and potatoes on the side and my tummy and wallet were so happy.

A friend and I made it to the tour of Heidelberg which wasn't great but seeing people was great and a friend and I decided that we're going to get a dog and look at us being so cute just look


So then I got a Nutella and banana crepe because more deliciousness and spent the next 4 hours at Starbucks doing work for the global literacy nonprofit and then finally contacted some people and then Tom and me and two friends made pasta with basically the same ingredients as my brunch this morning and it was scrum-didly-umchious and I went home and read some Harry Potter before going to bed. 

This has been the fastest report of my day ever, brought to you by Kim who is still looking desperately for wifi!

No comments:

Post a Comment