Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day #8

The study lounge has been located, and I want everyone to know that I have already picked out my favorite seat. I did a little pre-course reading so that I can impress my professors and they won't think that I'm an ignorant American. Fingers crossed!

Just as important was our discovery of how to work our oven, and our pizza success! Appetizers for dinner included bread, butter, and Buffy. Needless to say, a perfect meal.

My new go-to friendship pitch is to say "wow, I was really hoping to meet some people tonight, but I haven't met anyone yet" loudly enough for people to hear me. Tonight, this resulted in two friends who are also Doctor Who fans, which automatically qualifies them for "Insta-friend" status.

Tomorrow is the university sanctioned trip to Leeds Castle, during which I plan to appreciate lots of architecture and eat lots of good food. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment