Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Day #11

LAUNDRY TIME! What an adventure. Since one wash cycle is 2.60 pounds (highway robbery) and a dry cycle is another 1.80 (ridiculous), one of my house mates and I went in on a wash together, and decided to forego the dry. Consequently, we have transformed our rooms and the stairs railing into out drying racks. It may take (MUCH) longer, but I'm happy knowing I've saved enough money to finance a one-way bus ticket into town. Also, my room smells pleasantly like detergent. Hooray!

My tickets have been ordered for the 6 plays we are seeing in my theatre (note the British spelling) module (note the British word). First show is this Thursday!

I am Canterbury Cathedral bound tomorrow! Still deciding which character I should impersonate while pretending to make the pilgrimage. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment