Friday, September 26, 2014

Day #7

Into town again today, this time to visit a proper English grocery store and buy food to prepare in our kitchen! In the absence of a meal plan, I am learning very quickly how important my few skills are that I acquired from the Field Club this summer (thanks, Eileen!). Armed with chicken breasts, celery, cranberries, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, and fresh lettuce, I set out to make The Perfect Chicken Salad Sandwich Ever. Achievement unlocked: master chef.

After the excitement of new food, I went to the club fair to check out what the University of Kent has to offer. It turns out, a whole lot (including my favorite: free merchandise). I signed up for a few mailing lists, got a couple stickers, saw a lot of strange and exciting clubs.

I just hope these people outside my window either relocate or go to bed soon. On the flip side, this is the first time it's been even a little loud near my room, so the rest of the time has been great!

No comments:

Post a Comment