Monday, September 29, 2014

Day #10

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!

Although I had to get up at 7 this morning (and did not have access to any caffeine), my first day of classes went swimmingly (heh heh)! It turns out that I only need to actually buy 2 books, one of which was only 2 pounds! I also walked to the City Centre today (saving them moneys where I can) and got to pet a total of 4 dogs. Needless to say, today was a success.

After we got back to our house, one of my house mates and I made tacos for dinner, complete with cucumbers, cheese, lettuce, toasted taco shells, and some day old (code for still delicious but much less expensive) baguette. And for dessert, chocolate chip cookies! I promise I didn't eat all of the batter. 


Time for some homework, Buffy, and well-deserved rest. Adieu, adieu, to you and you and you!

No comments:

Post a Comment