Sunday, August 30, 2015

Day #288

As was the norm for most Monday's, my morning was probably very slow. I may have done some laundry; I may have eaten at Mensa. I definitely went to my German class, and I remember it being very warm, and thus we were in the larger room. They may have been the time I successfully told my german professor, auf Deutsch, that my housemeister spelled my last name "Braun" (the german spelling) on my mailbox, so I didn't get my mail for about a week (which thankfully didn't really matter because I didn't get a whole lot of mail there anyway).

I definitely went to a cafe to do some homework, and I definitely freaked out a little about how much stuff I still had left to do before leaving. I know this because I have a picture. It is not a picture of me. Instead of saying hello to each other, my friends and I take pictures of the people in our group message and send those creepy pictures to said group message when we spot them from afar. Example A:


This is what I shall call an Inception Picture. I was spotted while I spotted my friend. Double picture. Though I will assure you, I posted mine to our group message first.

But what we knew definitely happened was celebrating my friend's second to last day AND we stayed up until midnight because the next day was Tom's birthday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment