Sunday, July 12, 2015

Day #269

Sunday, June 14. CLOSER!

Wow I studied a LOT of german on this day in the history of Kimberley's life. We're talking massive amounts. I also booked the Airbnb for my family's stay here (YAY) for during our time in Konstanz. My friends persuaded me to take a break from studying to explore the playground on the banks of the Neckar river. It was certainly a sight to behold. There was a thing that spins like a top where you RUN REALLY FAST HOLDING THE THING AROUND THE EDGE then you REALLY QUICKLY JUMP ON IT AND SPIN!


There was another cool pink car that rocked back and forth and allowed us to take an impressive selfie.


Don't worry, we waited it out so we got to go on the cool rides. But it did take a while- apparently those kids get to stay out really late on Sunday's! There were a lot of interesting people there, including one guy with long hair who kept challenging everyone to ping pong tournaments and kids that were hogging the fun rides. In other news, Heidelberg was beautiful. But what else is new?


Three photos to make up for my lack of photos in the last post. Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment