Saturday, July 11, 2015

Day #267

Friday, June 12, 2015. Yes, a very long time ago. I know I know I know it's been almost a month (that's TERRIFYING, by the way), but at least I'm doing it, right???

After a rather uneventful course of morning events, my friend and I traveled to a new location: a lake! Who knew there was a lake near Heidelberg? Apparently my friend, that's who. 
It's in a place called Weinheim (pronounced Vine-Hime), and is actually more of a pond than a lake. One of my friends there is from Scotland, and she was excited because she had never seen a lake before! 


Although we didn't swim in the lake, we read Harry Potter (at least the 2/4 of us who had the various books downloaded on our respective devices) and took the very long way back. However, the way back resulted in a super cool tram stop, so I wasn't complaining. 


It was an evening filled with watching videos of Manny Ramirez's best bloopers, Mensa food, and the Alte Brüke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment