Monday, May 25, 2015

Days #245-247

The last few days have been looking up! On Saturday a few friends and I took a trip to the Schwetzingen Palace, which happens to be only about 5 miles away and on my semester ticket, which means that transportation was free! The Schwetzingen Palace is like a very small version of Versailles, with extremely large and expansive gardens, a mosque, lakes, fountains, birds, the whole shebang. 


The front of the palace


The pink mosque 


A ceiling in the mosque 


Some gardens with some A+ trees and flowers

We also saw about ten million wedding photo shoots (by which I mean about 5). 

After our day out, we spent the night watching this god-awful tv show called Eurovision, which is a singing competition between European countries. Each of them enters a song that ends up being very bad, and the least bad song wins the competition! It was highly entertaining. Spoiler alert: Sweden won! Congrats on entering the least bad song, Sweden! 

Sunday and Monday have been spent doing homework, laundry, cleaning, organizing, and other various household activities. Last night I went to see a play called "God Sees Dog", which is supposed to be about the Peanuts all grown up and in high school. It pretty much ruined my childhood, and I'm still deciding whether or not it was worth seeing. But all of the actors did a good job and it was a well produced play! And in English!

My family decided to go to my Papa's house without me, but it resulted in this snap chat of my dog, which is pretty darn adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment